Want to gain control of your rising energy cost?
CalSolar can help.
Each CalSolar Commercial project is custom-designed to meet our customers’ specific needs and maximize their return on investment.
Financial Incentives $
By combining federal tax credits and depreciation, businesses can save approximately half of the initial project cost.
Initial System Cost (example): $1,000,000
- Federal Tax Credit (ITC): $260,000
- Federal Depreciation: $182,700
- State CA (MACRS) Depreciation: $63,200
- = Final Investment: $494,100
- Local utilities offer installation rebates for commercial solar energy systems, based on the size of the system.
- States provide tax exemptions for commercial solar panels and allow net metering– businesses “bank” their excess power and their electric bills are credited.
- The IRS allows Investment Tax Credit (ITC) of 26% for the entire cost of the system. (whether system costs $10,000 or $1,000,000).
- Federal Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System (MACRS) is a five-year depreciation program- the full cost of a new solar energy system is tax deductible.
- Considering your Solar System will increase cash flow for 25+ Years, MACRS becomes a significant bonus $.