Want to gain control of your rising energy cost?
Investing in solar power for your Agribusiness makes more sense now than ever. NEM-A gives farmers the ability to build one array and offset the costs of numerous meters spanning many acres.
Want to increase your profitability with Agriculture Solar?
Each CalSolar Agribusiness project is custom-designed to meet our customer’s specific needs and maximize their return on investment.
Agriculture Solar for your Agribusiness Has Benefits
• Gain control over rising energy costs.
• Increase profitability over time.
• Reduce Overhead cost by eliminating
• Earn tax benefits starting year 1 – up to 50%.
• Create a sustainable, environmentally friendly business with agriculture solar to pass on to the next generation.
Financial Incentives for
By combining federal tax credits and depreciation, Agribusinesses can save approximately half of the initial agriculture solar project cost.
Initial System Cost (example): $1,000,000
- Federal Tax Credit (ITC): $260,000
- Federal Depreciation: $182,700
- State CA (MACRS) Depreciation: $63,200
- = Final Investment: $494,100